Thursday, July 22, 2010

ID no: 00000000-0000-00000000, error code: -1056749164

When trying to export a mailbox using the Export-Mailbox powershell command I received the following error:

Export-Mailbox : Error was found for User Name (user@domain.com) because: Error occurred in the step: Moving mes
sages. Failed to copy messages to the destination mailbox store with error:
MAPI or an unspecified service provider.
ID no: 00000000-0000-00000000, error code: -1056749164
At line:1 char:15
+ Export-Mailbox <<<< -Identity mgreen -BadItemLimit 9999999 -PSTFolderPath c:\mgreen.pst + CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (0:Int32) [Export-Mailbox], RecipientTaskException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : 693782CA,Microsoft.Exchange.Management.RecipientTasks.ExportMailbox





To resolve this issue you need to give the Administrator who is exporting the mail rights to the users mailbox.

Get-Mailbox "users mailbox" Add-MailboxPermission -User Administrator -AccessRights FullAccess

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was exactly the solution I have been looking for.. You have saved my day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was exported many times and not changed configuration. My username was in Domain Admin and Exchange Admin group. One day I was received error with this error code number.
    In my case was corrected this:
    Get-Mailbox -Identity Name_my_mailbox | Add-MailboxPermission -User NameOfMyDomain\NameofMyUser -AccessRights FullAccess
    After this command I can again moved messages from mailbox. Thx.

    ReplyDelete